The Ubuntuzilla project consists in a python script which lets the user install the latest versions of SeaMonkey, Firefox and Thunderbird on an Ubuntu Linux OS. It is also working on other distributions derivated from Ubuntu. Features include:
- Downloads the newest Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey releases from the Mozilla servers automatically
- Allows the user to choose the language for Firefox or Thunderbird
- Verifies the GPG signature for Firefox or Thunderbird
- Verifies the MD5 checksum for SeaMonkey
- Makes a date-stamped profile data backup of Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
- Integrates Firefox plugins installed from the Ubuntu repositories automatically
- Installs the new Firefox in /opt/firefox, Thunderbird in /opt/thunderbird, SeaMonkey in /opt/seamonkey
- Creates a SeaMonkey menu item in Applications -> Internet menu
- Checks all steps for successful execution
Ubuntuzilla is a free software application from the Browser Tools subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-08-09. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Ubuntuzilla (version 4.8.3) has a file size of 20.97 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 181 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.